Bike Bag Hire
Scicon AeroComfort 2.0 TSA Road
Scicon AeroComfort Triathlon
If you are about to head interstate or abroad on a cycling trip, or competing in a triathlon, then hire a bike travel bag from Adelaide Bike Hire. Most airlines require that your bike is packed in a bike travel bag and it couldn’t get much easier than with the Aerocomfort 2.0 TSA and Aerocomfort Triathlon bike travel bag.
Developed with and tested by leading professional cycling and triathlon teams like Trek Factory, Cannondale-Garmin, Tinkoff-Saxo, Orica-GreenEDGE, Lampre-Merida, AG2R La Mondiale, Cofidis, Velocio-SRAM and many, many more.
The Aerocomfort 2.0 TSA™ is the number 1 bike travel bag in the world. The Aerocomfort Triathlon was also the world’s first bike travel bag designed around the geometry of TT bikes. Both are lightweight and comfortable, yet maintaining a high-level of protection in all the right places.
* Incredibly quick & easy to use
* No need to remove or adjust bars
* No need to remove seat
* Integrated mounting frame
* Rear derailleur protection
* Layered protection all round
* Internal strap system
* Weight: 8.9kg (road) 9.2kg (tri)
* Minimum of 1 week bike bag hire at $80 per week
* Extra days hire at $7 per day
* Need us to pack your bike into the bag $30
* $100 security bond is required per bag
* Quick release wheels only (not suitable for thru axle)
Bookings can be made by contacting email@example.com or 0411630718
How to Pack
You don’t need to be a professional cyclist to travel abroad with your bike. If you are not familiar with disassembling your bike, then the AeroComfort should be your first choice.
All that you need to remove are the quick-release skewers of your wheels. You don’t even have to remove the handlebars or seat post.
* Remove any accessories from your bike, like a GPS unit and bottles. Any loose items in the bike bag can scratch or damage your bike frame.
* If you have electronic gears, remove the battery and store it in your hand luggage.
* Carry your helmet, pedals, shoes and GPS in your hand luggage. Should the delivery of the bike travel bag be delayed, you could always switch to a rental bike.
* Always inspect your luggage immediately upon receipt at your destination and report damages immediately to the airline.
Terms & Conditions
* Photo identification is required (drivers license or passport)
* Credit card details are required for security (Visa or Mastercard)
* No refunds for early returns
* Late returns will be subject to additional charges
* Hirer is liable for bike bag breakages, loss or theft
* Hirer is liable for bicycle breakages, loss or theft
* Hirer packs and transports their bicycle at his/her own risk