Bike Bag Hire
Scicon AeroComfort 2.0 TSA Road
Scicon AeroComfort Triathlon
If you are about to head interstate or abroad on a cycling trip, or competing in a triathlon, then hire a Scicon bike bag from Adelaide Bike Hire. Most airlines require that your bike is packed in a bike travel bag and it couldn’t get much easier than with the Scicon Aerocomfort 2.0 TSA and Aerocomfort Triathlon bike travel bag.
Developed with and tested by leading professional cycling and triathlon teams like Trek Factory, Cannondale-Garmin, Tinkoff-Saxo, Orica-GreenEDGE, Lampre-Merida, AG2R La Mondiale, Cofidis, Velocio-SRAM and many, many more.
The Aerocomfort 2.0 TSA™ is the number 1 bike travel bag in the world. The Aerocomfort Triathlon was also the world’s first bike travel bag designed around the geometry of TT bikes. Both are lightweight and comfortable, yet maintaining a high-level of protection in all the right places.
* Incredibly quick & easy to use
* No need to remove or adjust bars
* No need to remove seat
* Integrated mounting frame
* Rear derailleur protection
* Layered protection all round
* Internal strap system
* Our bags have been upgraded to suit quick release and 12mm thru axle bikes
* Weight: 8.9kg (road) 9.2kg (tri)
* Minimum of 1 week bike bag hire at $100
* Extra days hire at $7 per day
* Need us to pack your bike into the bag $30
Bookings can be made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or 0411630718
How to Pack
You don’t need to be a professional cyclist to travel abroad with your bike. If you are not familiar with disassembling your bike, then the AeroComfort should be your first choice.
All that you need to remove are the quick-release skewers of your wheels. You don’t even have to remove the handlebars or seat post.
* Remove any accessories from your bike, like a GPS unit and bottles. Any loose items in the bike bag can scratch or damage your bike frame.
* If you have electronic gears, remove the battery and store it in your hand luggage.
* Carry your helmet, pedals, shoes and GPS in your hand luggage. Should the delivery of the bike travel bag be delayed, you could always switch to a rental bike.
* Always inspect your luggage immediately upon receipt at your destination and report damages immediately to the airline.
Terms & Conditions
* Photo identification is required (drivers license or passport)
* Credit card details are required for security (Visa or Mastercard)
* No refunds for early returns
* Late returns will be subject to additional charges
* Hirer is liable for bike bag breakages, loss or theft
* Hirer is liable for bicycle breakages, loss or theft
* Hirer packs and transports their bicycle at his/her own risk